Passed with minimum of 50% of marks in aggregate (45% in case of backward classes belonging to Maharashtra State only) in any Bachelor’s degree of minimum three years in any discipline. Those who have appeared in the final year examination and waiting for results may also apply. Those with Bachelor’s degree with minimum three years and Post Graduate degree of minimum two years are also eligible.
Please note that mere eligibility of above conditions does not ensure admission at our Institute.
Fee charged by the Institute is governed by the decision of the Shikshan Shulka Samiti. Fee is to be paid by demand draft drawn in favour of ‘Director, H & G H Mansukhani Institute of Management’ payable at Ulhasnagar. Any difference is payable to us / paid to you, as the case may be, if recommendations of Shikshan Shulka Samiti exceed or fall short of the provisional fee charged to the student.
Documents to be produced at the time of Admission:
- Score Card of CMAT/AMMI/ATMA
- Mark sheets and Passing Certificates :
- Graduation (All Three years i.e. FY, SY & TY)
- For students migrating from other universities :
- Migration Certificate
- Caste Certificate (OBC, S.C.,ST Candidates)
- Caste Validity (SC Candidates)
- Non Creamy Layer Certificate (OBC Candidates)
- Leaving Certificate
- Minority Affidavit (Notarized on Stamp Paper Rs.100/- for Sindhi students who are applying under sindhi quota)
- Gap Certificate (Affidavit – Notarized on Stamp Paper of Rs.100/- for students who have passed their graduation exams before march 2010)
- Domicile Certificate of Maharashtra (Compulsory for sindhi students)
All the above documents should be attested and 3 photo copies of each document are to be submitted. Students admitted for the first year MMS course will not be allowed to transfer to any other college / Institute.