Subscribed Database - Proquest
ProQuest databases provides a single source for scholarly journals, newspapers, reports, working papers, and datasets along with millions of pages of digitized historical primary sources and more than 450,000 ebooks. Renowned abstracting and indexing makes this information easily navigable, while content tools, including instant bibliography and citation generators, simplify management and sharing of research.
Please find access details below:
ProQuest ABI Inform Global – http://search.proquest.com/195357
QuillBot academic writing platform is an AI-powered paraphrasing tool that includes functionality such as Paraphraser, Grammar Check, Summarizer, Citation Generator, Plagiarism Checker, and many more products that will enhance the writing of emails, essays, sentences, paragraphs, articles, thesis statements, and social media posts.
- Grammar Checker: Simplify the Writing Workflow, Correct Grammar, Spell Check, Check Punctuation, Correct A Multitude of Grammatical Errors.
- Paraphraser: The paraphrasing tool helps rewrite and enhance any sentence, paragraph, or article using state-of-the-art technology.
- Plagiarism Checker: analyzes whether any section of text did not properly attribute authorship to content already published on the web or in books, research papers, academic papers, or news sources.
- Summarizer: Summarizer can condense articles, papers, or documents down to the key points instantly in two ways: key sentences and Paragraph mode.
- Citation Generator: Easily create full and in-text citations in a snap.
- Co-writer: The Co-Writer is an all-in-one writing space that combines online research capabilities, note-taking, and AI-assisted autocomplete to give users a seamless writing and research experience.
- Integrations: QuillBot integrates directly into Google Docs, Chrome Extension, and Microsoft Word.
- Help Centre | User Guide consists of short and crisp tutorials on QuillBot features, security, demo videos, and tool usage.
AICTEOpen Educational Resources
1. Commonwealth of Learning (COL) : Online micro courses platform for different courses.
2. British Columbia Open Text Book Project: The 13 C Open Collection by B Campus is a curated selection of open educational resources (OER) that can be accessed by educators in B.C. and beyond to use in the classroom, in an institutional learning management system, or on other teaching and learning platforms.
3. Rice University Open Stax: This OER is a part of Rice University with the mission to improve educational access and learning for everyone. Openly licensed books, developing and improving research-based courseware, establishing partnerships with educational resource companies, and more arc part of it.
4. e-Campus Ontario: It is a provincially-funded non-profit organization that leads a consortium of the province’s publicly-funded colleges, universities and indigenous institutes to develop and test online learning tools to advance the use of education technology and digital learning environments.
5. Skills Commons: This OER is to accelerate the democratization of education for all through open educational services and resources enabling individuals, communities, educational institutions, organizations and businesses to prepare people for successful employment in the 21st Century.
6. Libre Texts: The objective of this platform is to unite students, faculty and scholars in a cooperative effort to develop an easy-to-use online platform for the construction, customization, and dissemination of open educational resources (OER) to reduce the burdens of unreasonable textbook costs to our students and society.
7. Saylor Academy: It offers free and open online courses to all who want to learn. There are nearly 100 full-length courses at the college and professional levels, each built by subject matter experts. All courses are available to complete at your pace, on your schedule, and free of cost.
MHRD technology enabled learning resources
e-PG Pathashala: National Mission on Education through ICT and UGC initiative: A curriculum-based, interactive content in different subjects across all disciplines is being developed under this initiative.
CEC digital media library: It is central repository of all educatioanal video programmes produced by EMRC centres.
NPTEL: provides E-learning through online web and video courses in Engineering, Science and Humanities streams.
Swayam: This is a programme initiated by Government of India. The objective of this effort is to take the best teaching learning resources to all. This platform provides all the courses, taught in classrooms from 9th class till post-graduation and it is accessed by anyone, anywhere at any time.
OALIB is Open Access Library. More than 263,388 free accessible academic papers are available presently.
Google Scholar :Provides a search of scholarly literature.
OAPEN Library contains freely accessible academic books, mainly in the area of Humanities and Social Sciences.
Internet Archive: is a non-profit digital library offering free universal access to books, movies & music, as well as archived web pages. In this digital library two million free texts now available
Project Gutenberg offers over 42,000 free ebooks: choose among free epub books, free kindle books, download them or read them online.
TOC: provides access to tables of contents of over 11,155 scholarly journals